Are you coming with us?
Nature is soothing. Walking makes you forget your worrying thoughts. It clears your head. As a result, you are better able to listen to your inner feelings, voice and questions. It gives you peace and the opportunity to respond.
Nature brings you closer to your feelings. You are therefore able to take new paths. You come to new ideas and retrieve new insights.
Nature lets you feel what it is like:
• Would you like to head into a new direction in work?
• Would you like to take new steps forward in your life?
• Have you been feeling uncomfortable for a while now?
• You want to start your own business, but something is stopping you?
• Is everything sometimes too much for you?
• Are you at a crossroads you looking for the right turn?
• You don’t know how to cope with every day life?
• Would you just like for someone listening carefully and help you put things right?
I would like to join you for a bit on your life path, and walk with you!
Are you coming…?
Walk Wisely offers various forms of Walk coaching:
During the introduction you have the opportunity to get acquainted with the coach and her way of coaching during a short session.
Prior to an individual process, an intake interview always takes place first. In this interview, you will examine which problem you are having and / or which life question you would like to work on. When it feels good for both parties, we make agreements about the route to be followed. In general, a coaching program takes three sessions. A session usually takes one and a half to two hours.
Various workshops with different themes.
For example, themes that are discussed in the various workshops are:
Walks around special themes
A walk takes 1.5 hours, sometimes 2 hours.
Which Walk suits you …?
Would you like to know what we can do for you? Please contact us for an introductory consult.[contact-form-7 id="808" title="Over ons Engels"]